Available Jobs :
* Solidworks Design Engineer (Sheet Metal).
- Produce production models and drawings using SolidWorks.
* Sales Engineer.
- Interacting with the company system to manage files and participate in department workflow.
- Experience with sheet metal part design preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of industrial design tools.
- Searching for new clients.
* Production / QC Engineer.
- Recording and maintaining client contact data.
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
- Visit prospective buyers at commercial, industrial, or other establishments to show samples or catalogs, and to inform them about product pricing, availability, and advantages.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Conversant in English communication.
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, process flows, and other information to understand methods and activities in manufacturing.
- Figure out how to manufacture parts or products, or deliver services, with maximum efficiency.
- Enact quality control procedures to resolve production problems, reduce waste and improve performance.
- Design control systems to coordinate activities and production planning to ensure that products meet quality standards.
- Find ways to eliminate wastefulness in production processes.
- Focus on how to get the work done such as time, number of workers needed, available technology, actions workers need to take, achieving the end product with no errors, workers' safety, environmental concerns, and cost.
- Well-known of products requirements carefully.